she's not crazy just a little misunderstood...

This is me. Smiles included.=)

Sunday, December 19, 2004

mixed cd made by a friend

i thought this had pretty good songs on it, so here is the track listing.=)

In the Blood -- Better than Ezra
Love is stronger than Death -- The The
99 Red Balloons -- Goldfinger
Something I Can Never Have -- Nine Inch Nails
Mr. Brightside -- The Killers
Come In Closer -- Blue October
A Praise Chorus -- Jimmy Eat World
Against All Odds -- The Postal Service
Blister in the Sun -- Violent Femmes
Run -- Snow Patrol
What I Got -- Sublime
Sweet Jane -- Cowboy Junkies
I Wanna Be Sedated -- The Ramones
Fade Into You -- Mazzy Star
Bitter Sweet Symphony -- The Verve
Should I Stay or Should I Go? -- The Clash
Debra -- Beck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home