she's not crazy just a little misunderstood...

This is me. Smiles included.=)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

thanksgiving

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone i am friends with that puts up with me.=) I am very thankful for my family, my great friends, both new and old, and all that i take for granted. I take way too much for granted in my life. For example. I go to college and i complain about schoolwork. I'm sure there are TONS of people who would love to go to school and cant. ANother? I am sitting here typing on my own computer listening to music that i bought. I know there are toms of people that cant afford computers.
I am thankful that i like the people i work with, and all of the employees i work with. Its awesome there.

I am thankful for my family so much. My nephew especially. What would i do without him here. He brightens my day just by saying hi.

My best friend. We've been best friends for 23 years now(yes, i am 23. We were neighbors, our moms best friends, older sisters best friends, dads best friends) and we stayed friends all this time without having a huge fight or difference. She gives me the best advice ever.

I am thankful for all my bte friends,too. Sometimes i talk(post) more frequently on the bte board with people more than i get to with my friends here in stl.

Mostly i am thankful just to be alive and free.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home