she's not crazy just a little misunderstood...

This is me. Smiles included.=)

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

sad

I am a little sad now. Yeah...so the Cardinals lost to the Rex Sox. I mean, come on. The Red Sox. How did a team that won more games than any other team in both the AMerican league and the national league lose?
It was a bad night all around, including work. The employees there were a littke out of hand today, not listening to me. Now, i am a VERY nice person. So, tell me why today i yelled at every cashier? Sigh....i am sad. Nothing can hide it.:(

2 Comments:

  • At November 5, 2004 at 10:27 AM , Blogger ... said...

    Hello. I'm Ray from BTE's board! Probably don't remember me. : )
    And working with other people is hell, yes! Why couldn't God have created everyone else in my image. Hah.

     
  • At November 20, 2004 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

    i remember you! Yes yes, Kohls is the life for me...wait...that didnt come out right. Sleep is the life for me...yeah, thats it....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home