she's not crazy just a little misunderstood...

This is me. Smiles included.=)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Card Won!`!!!!!

OMG, so the Cardinals actually did it!!!!! Words can't really express how i feel right now, which is a little crazy in itself. My parents were at the game today while i luckily got to watch it sitting on my bed on the television. It was worth it to see the Cards reaction over and over again. You should have seen my friend and i jumping up and down and screaming. My brother and my nephew came over, and my nephew Justin just kept repeating "We won, aunt Sarah, we won!"Ahh, 4 year olds. My mom called me from the game and i could barely hear her from all of the cheering. Yes, it is a great night in st.louis. Not to great in Houston. Although I do have to say that it was highly ammusing to see the signs, " Houston, you have a problem..." Ok, enough of this. I must get some sleep. I actually have to get up for school tomorrow sometime and do layout for the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home