she's not crazy just a little misunderstood...

This is me. Smiles included.=)

Saturday, October 20, 2007

life in motion

It has been awhile hasnt it? Well let me catch you up....i started working 6am-2:30 daily at kohls balancing their registers and dealing with deposits. Let's see, what else...dated on and off but nothing serious. One of my best friends joined the Navy and moved to Virginia. I guess Virginia is for lovers cause he got married and she lives there now with him and their cute doggie.

My nephew is huge and getting old now. I've been reading and writing more and more lately. Spending too much money on concerts like always. In the last two years i have been to probably over 100 shows. yay for me. Not so yay for my bank account.

I have many things to talk about but i will leave this as the end for now. To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home